The Pennant Fever is a USSSA sanctioned youth travel baseball tournament operated by 17 Baseball at Sports Force Parks on the Mississippi! NO ADVANCED PAYMENT REQUIRED - SIGN UP NOW, PAY YOUR TEAM ENTRY FEE AT THE PARK.
This event is part of the Fall Tourn-A-League. Play in up to eight tournaments for one price!
7U-8U: $125/Team (Open, AAC, AAAC)
9U-12U: $250/Team (Open, AA, AAA)
13U-14U: $300/Team (Open, AA, AAA)
Each Team Will Receive:
- Three guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament
- Individual and team awards for 1st and 2nd place
- Certified umpires INCLUDED in team fee
- Game balls provided for each game INCLUDED in team fee
- High quality on-site concessions
- Free parking
- There is a $10 per day OR $15 event-long admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. - Park admission includes unlimited access to the miniature golf course, zip line, playgrounds, and planned entertainment activities throughout the weekend!
- Certified Medical Personnel on-site for the duration of the event.
Any questions may be directed to Nick Gibert with 17 Tournaments at email@example.com.
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
Sports Force Parks on the Mississippi
255 Fisher Ferry Rd.
Vicksburg, MS 39180